How to prepare fish casserole easily at Christmas’s Eve?
One last little posts before signing off from blog-land until New Year. A bit later than my usual posts, but today is Christmas day and yesterday I was visit my best friend and her kids, you can imagine that things are just a little manic here… I just wanted to wish all of you a wonderful and very happy Christmas.
- This is easy, fast and cheap recipe.
- You don’y need expensive food to follow the Xmas traditions.
Ingredients for 2- 3 people:
- 5 fresh cod fillets
- 8 baby potatoes
- 5 mushrooms
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- black olives
- fish flavour
- fish stock or veg stock
- oil extra virgin olive
Preparation of fish casserole
- In a large casserole, add your fish. Add fish flavour.
- Cut baby potatoes, cherry tomatoes and mushroom and add all of them to the casserole.
- Now add black olive and then season with parsley.
- Now cover with water and turn on the gas.
- After ten minutes add a stock vegetable to give more season to your fish in casserole.
- Cook until the potatoes are soft, the fish will cook quickly but don’t worry if it will break.
- Check the fish and the potatoes and after the liquid is reduced, switch off the gas. Now add oil to season your fish casserole.
- Serve in a bowl. As side cook your favourite vegetables for example Brussels sprouts.
- I served them with cranberry sauce.
Wishing you all a peaceful, happy, blessed and magical Christmas.
Alessandra Simple Recipes