How to make easily an homemade italian pizza with artichokes, cheese and ham.
Ingredient for 4 people:
- 4 x 125 g mozzarella cheese
- artichokes (you can buy in any supermarket)
- homemade tomato sauce or canned tomato sauce
- dough for pizza (The method is explained here)
Preparation of pizza
- Slice the special mozzarella cheese into cubes.
- If you buy the mozzarella cheese, remember to deprive it of its water completely.
- Do the same with the artichokes by depriving them of excess oil. You can find them at supermarket.
- Prepare the filling.
- In a bowl, combine tomato sauce, oil, salt and pepper.
- At this point, cut the dough in 4 parts. Roll out each ball of dough.
- Shape each dough into a platter and lay it on oiled baking tray.
- Then spread each dough with the tomato and mozzarella cheese. You can use a wooden spoon to help yourself. Pile the ham on top, so it looks quite ruffled. Cook the pizza in the oven.
- Add more mozzarella cheese, the artichokes previously sliced and a drizzle of olive oil after 7 minutes.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes until melted and starting to turn golden in colour.
- Bake each pizza for 15 mins to 200 ° C.
- You can choice between mozzarella or cheddar cheese.
- Don’t worry too much about its shape. To help yourself, remember to stretch the dough for the pizza clockwise. Bit by bit it will looks like a circle.
Hope you enjoy my version of artichokes pizza as much I did.
To keep updated with my new recipes why do not follow me on my Facebook page?
Ale Simple Recipes