How to prepare one the most classic Italian pizza?
This piazza is my idea. It is an oven-baked, flat, round bread typically topped with a tomato sauce, cheese and various toppings like salami and pecorino cheese. Pizza was originally invented in Naples, Italy, and the dish has since become popular in many parts of the world.
- shaved pecorino
- tomato sauce : 500 gr
- pizza dough for 4.
- Shave the pecorino cheese. If you are prefer the mozzarella cheese, remember to deprive it of its water completely.
- Thinly slice the salami, set aside
- In a bowl, combine tomato sauce and oil with salt and pepper.
- At this point take the dough, cut it in 4 parts like 4 balls and roll out each balls of dough.
- Remember to stretch the dough clockwise. This will help you to get a circular shape if it is what you are looking for.
- Shape each dough into a platter and lay it on oiled baking tray.
- Then spread each one with the tomato sauce. You can use a wooden spoon to help yourself.
- After 6 minutes, add the Pecorino cheese and salami and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Return to the oven for 5-7 minutes until melted and starting to turn golden in colour.
- Bake each pizza for 15 mins to 200 ° C.
- Don’t worry too much about its shape when you roll the dough out.
Hope you like baking pizza at home as much I do.
- To keep updated with my new recipes why do not follow me on my Facebook page?
Ale Simple Recipes