Hello, this week I decided to cook fish and I want to share this recipe with you where I’ll explain how to prepare this pasta dish easily at home.
- Linguine is a form of pasta. It is wider than spaghetti, about 6mm to 9mm, but not as wide as fettuccine. The name linguine means “little tongues” in Italian, where it is a plural of the feminine linguina. Linguine are also called trenette or bavette.
- Linguine originated in Genoa and the Liguria region of Italy. Linguine alle vongole (linguine with clams) or Linguine ai gamberoni (linguine with prawns) are popular uses of this pasta.
Ingredients 2 or 4 people :
- salt to taste
- white whine
- chopped tomato
- linguine italian pasta 200-300 g
You can have a look at my previous post where I am explaining how to cook jumbo prawns .
Preparation of jumbo prawns linguine
- Wash the jumbo prawns well.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil.
- Add crushed garlicIn and let it fry, when the garlic is cooked and turned colour, after 5 mins, add the jumbo prawns.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes
- Then flavour with parsley, white wine and let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add salt, fish stock and chopped tomatoes to the skillet, enough to give some colour to the fish sauce. Like the photo above.
- Let it cook until the sauce is a little bit thick but not too much. You will see when it is ready.
- Now cook the past until is al dente. Then, drain the linguine.
- Add the linguine to the pan with jumbo prawns
- Then when the dish is ready and the flavours are blended, remove from heat the pan.
- Now that the pasta has absorbed the flavours of the fish sauce, you can serve it on the plate as I did.
- Serve the dish warm.
- Enjoy the dish when it is still hot.
Buon Appetito by Alessandra Simple Recipes