How to prepare prawn courgette linguine easily at home.
Prawn Courgette Linguine dish is a first course very quick and easy to prepare. Its fresh flavor is guaranteed. In fact, this dish combines the freshness of two very different ingredients, but which are well joined: the zucchini and prawns. Prawn courgette linguine are also ideal in summer.
Ingredients for 2 people
- 2 courgettes
- frozen prawns or fresh prawns (as you prefer but then you must prepare the fish first)
- 1 vegetable stock cube or salt
- water (1/2 glass)
- 80/100 g per person of linguine italian pasta
Preparation of prawn courgette linguine
- Wash and cut the courgettes.
- How to cook courgettes into slices? Tip: For most dishes, courgettes needs to be sliced before cooked. Round slices are the most basic cut. They’re great for grilling, broiling, and traditional dishes like prawn courgette linguine.
- Add oil to the pan, when it is warm, add the courgettes.
- Add some water to the pan ( less than 1/2 half glass of water) . Tip: water will help to prevent that the courgettes will stick to the pan.
- Add a vegetable stock cube to the courgettes. Tip: you can use the salt instead of the vegetable stock.
- Cook the courgettes until almost tender and creamy. When the courgettes are almost cooked, you can add the frozen prawns. Tip: Don’t add extra water to the pan.
- Taste your dressing after 10 minutes. Tip: if it is tasteless, you can add more salt or another vegetable cube. Be careful, because the dressing should not be too salty.
- Let the courgettes and prawns cook until the fish is tender.
- Set aside.
Now prepare the linguine pasta
- Boil the water and add salt to season the water. When water is boiling, add the linguine.
- Cook the linguine and when pasta is al dente, drain it with a pasta strainer.
- Pour the linguine into the pan with the dressing previously prepared. Mix well.
- Switch on the gas and let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the courgettes prawns linguine in pasta bowl and then into each plate.
I hope you will like prawn and courgette linguine as much I did.
Alessandra Simple Recipes