In this Sunday recipe, I am going to explain how to prepare jam and chocolate savoury croissants at home.
Ingredients for making croissants:
- 375 gr of rolled puffy pastry (for dessert)
- Ice sugar
- strawberry jam
- 1 egg
- Roll the pastry.
- Cover with ice sugar.
- Cut the pastry into triangles of 5 cm.
- Arrange a spoonful of jam at the center of a triangle.
- fold it in such a way as to get the shape of a croissant.
- Fill the second triangle with a tbs of chocolate.
- Repeat the process until there is no pastry left.
- Spread egg yolk on each croissant.
- Seal the edges pressing them lightly with your fingers.
- Bend the tips slightly forward to give it a shape similar to a croissant.
- Arrange the croissants on a baking sheet lined
- Bake the croissants for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 º C.
- Cool the cook down
- Sprinkle with icing sugar
- Serve for breakfast.
Tip: croissants are ready when they are golden and little brown on the top.
Happy Sunday Breakfast by to Ale Simple Recipes.