How to bake an Apple Almod and chocolate chips cake easily at home. This is a recipe fast to prepare, a really soft cake suitable for breakfast or any time of the day. I abaked it today while I was preparing lunch, really in no time.
Xmas is on the way and to celebrate Love, you can serve a tradition cake made with Apples, Almonds and Chocolate chips if you like them all together. It can helo you to celebrate Love at Saint Valentine’s day or in any other important occasion.
Ingredients (for a pan 24 cm)
- 200 g flour
- 120 g of brown sugar or custard sugar
- 130 g of butter
- 4 eggs
- 80 g chopped almonds
- 80 gr chocolates drops
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of valilla extract
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Three golden apples
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Preparation of apple-almonds-chocolate chips cake
- In a mixer or in a large bowl, put the eggs and sugar .
- Mix the ingredients until the mixture is mounted beautiful.
- mix well the ingredients until liquid.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla extract, butter into small pieces (kept at room temperature) and milk.
- Mix well, then add the flour and baking powder.
- Peel the apples- cut 1 apple into small pieces and add it to the mixture along with the chopped almonds, chocolate drops and mix the latest ingredients in slow motion.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and floured baking pan
- Place the mixture over the other two apples cut into thin slices. In this recipe, I used a silicone mould.
- Add a sliced apple on the top.
- Tip: I followed a decorative heart from the center to the outside. So basically, you have to cover the entire compound. Sprinkle a teaspoon of brown sugar over the apples and bake at 180 degrees in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Note: To check if the cake is cooked do the toothpick test.
Here the cake:
My cake is already half gone! Hope you will like as mush I did.
Alessandra Simple Recipes