How to prepare this tasty second main course easily at home.
It is almost dinner time and as happens to me, I start think what I can prepare for dinner. Few days ago, I bought some cream that I used for another recipe and I had some left as usual happens. So I decided to prepare this second course.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 2 Angus beef
- 250 g Mushrooms
- 1/2 onion
- 150 ml cream
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- extra virgin oil olive
- pinch of salt
Preparation of Mushroom and Cherry Tomatoes
- Preparation time: 40-45 minutes maximum.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms and after do the same with the half onion.
- Then cut in half the cherry tomatoes.
Tip: It is better to cut all the ingredients before you start cooking , it will be easier to prepare the dish.
- Add some extra oil olive to the pan, start cooking the onion until golden.
- At this point , add the mushroom and the cherry tomatoes.
- Add parsley, salt and cover with a lid.
- Tip: adding salt seems easy, but if you add too much salt , it will be a problem. So use your hand to add salt.
- Pour a bit of salt on the palm of the hand, in this way you will see if it is too much or not.
- Let the mushroom cook for 15-20 minutes, remember sometime to check it and compound the mushroom and cherry tomatoes.
- When mushrooms and cherry tomatoes are cooked, switch off the gas. You will see the mushroom turned brown, now they are ready.
Preparation of the Angus Beef:
- Turn on the gas and heats a pan.
- Add 2 Angus beef and let the beeves cook.
- Make the cuts on the meat.
- Turn the meat on the other hand, let it cook
- Add the side dish previously prepared when the beeves are cooked. Add the cream left and stir. Let it cook for 5 minutes until all the ingredients blended.
- The ingredients are for 2 but if you like it and you want to serve to more people, just increase the quantity
- The cream usually is 250 ml (1 bottle), I had only 100-150 ml left that I used to give make it creamy. The amount of cream depends on you and also on the amount of mushroom or cheery tomatoes that you used. Be careful anyway, sometimes just 100 -150 can be enough. Otherwise, the cream will cover up the amazing taste of your Angus beef, mushrooms with cherry tomatoes.
- If you know that some people don’t you easily digest tomatoes, as I did, add just 5 of cherry tomatoes to the mushroom. You don’t need too many tomatoes to give some colour and state to this dish.
I hope you will enjoy this recipes as much I did. It is nice and easy dish to prepare for a romantic dinner. You can serve with your favourite red wine.
Good evening and happy dinner to you all by Alessandra Simple Recipes